Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Employment – Coffee Clerk in San Diego for Part Time at their offices in San Diego, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Employment – Coffee Clerk in San Diego||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||San Diego, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create outstanding customer experiences through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe, clean and fresh environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered in the correct portion size (or as close as possible to the amount ordered) to prevent shrink.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products for which they inquire about.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Recommend items from within and from outside the Department to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Display a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions and make suggestions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Adequately prepare, package, label and inventory ingredients in merchandise.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prepare foods according to the food temperature logs and preparation instructions.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Use all equipment in such as the refrigerators, freezers, and microwave and espresso machine according to company guidelines.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Inform customers of department specials.
- Prepare and provide coffee drinks and related products according to customer’s requests using proper equipment.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Regularly lift/carry 10-50 pound items.
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- 18 years of age
- Retail experience
- Desired Previous Job Experience
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A