Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Job Application – Fuel Center Attendant for Part Time at their offices in Lake Forest, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Job Application – Fuel Center Attendant||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Lake Forest, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe, clean and fresh environment that encourages our customers to return. Responsible for clerk duties up to and including Receiving, Stocking, Commercial Bakery, Dairy, Frozen, General Merchandise, Grocery, Liquor, Meat/Seafood, Produce, Cake Decorator, Deli/Bakery and Night Crew. Assist assigned department(s) in reaching sales and profit goals established, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Train for numerous departments and perform the specified tasks for whichever department assigned.
- Adhere to all local, state, federal laws, safety and food safety regulations, and Company guidelines.
- Operate register, handle money, process coupons, tender payment and bag groceries for customers.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Execute CAO and Key Retailing Programs and maintain sales floor and backroom standards.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Report all safety risks or issues, customer or employee accidents and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Perform price verifications.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, and lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds throughout shift.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Recommend items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Remove and return unsaleable merchandise to designated areas.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Collect shopping carts.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Perform Price Changes and ensure overall price integrity.
- Return unpurchased items back to the shelf.
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Effective communication skills
- Desired Previous Job Experience
- 18 years of age
- Retail experience
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lake Forest, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A