Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Job Application – Meat & Seafood Clerk for Part Time at their offices in Newport Beach, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Job Application – Meat & Seafood Clerk||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Newport Beach, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Use all equipment in seafood and meat department such as the refrigerators, freezers, knives, and ovens according to company guidelines.
- Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Prepare food to company standards.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important, and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Adequately prepare, package, label, and inventory ingredients.
- Meat & Seafood Clerk informs customers of meat and seafood specials
- Ensure country of origin labels are correct for all products.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Meat & Seafood Clerk provides customers with fresh/frozen products that they have ordered and the correct portion size (or as close as possible to the amount ordered) to prevent shrink.
- Properly use kitchen equipment, stove, computerized scale, fryer, steamer, robot coupe
- Recommend meat and seafood items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Meat & Seafood Clerk cuts meat and seafood to customer’s requests using proper cutting equipment.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Label, stock, and inventory department merchandise.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Possess adequate knife handling skills and knife speed
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to obtain current food handlers permit once employed
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A