Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Job Application – Non Foods Clerk for Part Time at their offices in Los Angeles, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Job Application – Non Foods Clerk||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Perform Price Changes and ensure overall price integrity.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, and lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds throughout shift.
- Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Inform customers of Drug GM specials.
- Report all safety risks or issues, customer or employee accidents and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Adhere to all local, state, federal laws, safety and food safety regulations, and Company guidelines.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Recommend Drug GM items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Execute CAO and Key Retailing Programs and maintain sales floor and backroom standards.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Desired Previous Job Experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- 18 years of age
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Effective communication skills
- Retail experience
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A