Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Jobs – Bakery Clerk in Newbury Park for Part Time at their offices in Newbury Park, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Jobs – Bakery Clerk in Newbury Park||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Newbury Park, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe, clean and fresh environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and exhibit excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store so as to make suggestions about products.
- Prepare bakery items per customer requests using proper bakery equipment.
- Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered and the correct portion size (or as close as possible to the amount ordered) to prevent shrink.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Inform customers of bakery specials.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products for which they inquire about.
- Display a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, safety and food safety regulations and company guidelines.
- Recommend bakery items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Adequately prepare, package, label and inventory ingredients in merchandise.
- Prepare foods according to the food temperature logs and follow cooking instructions.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Report all safety risks, issues, customer or employee accidents and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Properly use kitchen equipment, stove, computerized scale, etc.
- Use all equipment in bakery such as the refrigerators, freezers, slicers, and ovens according to Company guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective communication skills
- Retail experience
- Desired Previous Job Experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- 18 years of age
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Newbury Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A