Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Jobs – Meat & Seafood Clerk in Sun Valley for Part Time at their offices in Sun Valley, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Jobs – Meat & Seafood Clerk in Sun Valley||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Sun Valley, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important, and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Properly use kitchen equipment, stove, computerized scale, fryer, steamer, robot coupe
- Display a positive attitude.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Meat & Seafood Clerk informs customers of meat and seafood specials
- Meat & Seafood Clerk cuts meat and seafood to customer’s requests using proper cutting equipment.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Use all equipment in seafood and meat department such as the refrigerators, freezers, knives, and ovens according to company guidelines.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Adequately prepare, package, label, and inventory ingredients.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Ensure country of origin labels are correct for all products.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Prepare food to company standards.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Label, stock, and inventory department merchandise.
- Meat & Seafood Clerk provides customers with fresh/frozen products that they have ordered and the correct portion size (or as close as possible to the amount ordered) to prevent shrink.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Recommend meat and seafood items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Effective communication skills
- Possess adequate knife handling skills and knife speed
- Customer Service experience
- Minimum Position Qualifications
- Ability to obtain current food handlers permit once employed
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Retail experience
- Meat AND/OR Seafood experience
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sun Valley, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A