Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Jobs – Non Foods Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Los Angeles, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Jobs – Non Foods Clerk||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Execute CAO and Key Retailing Programs and maintain sales floor and backroom standards.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Recommend Drug GM items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Perform Price Changes and ensure overall price integrity.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, and lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds throughout shift.
- Adhere to all local, state, federal laws, safety and food safety regulations, and Company guidelines.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Inform customers of Drug GM specials.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Effective communication skills
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Retail experience
- 18 years of age
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A