Website Royal Air Force (RAF)
Royal Air Force (RAF) currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Royal Air Force Careers 2023 – Communications Infrastructure Technician for Full Time at their offices in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Royal Air Force Careers 2023 – Communications Infrastructure Technician||Company Name:||Royal Air Force (RAF)||Job Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Royal Air Force||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Communications Infrastructure Technician you will provide communication for the RAF’s digital infrastructure ecosystem by installing and maintaining essential fibre optic and data communication cables, radome structures and antenna masts working at height or in secure operation rooms.
- Repair, maintain and recover communication equipment.
- Investigate and fix faults with antenna systems, fibre optic and data communication cables.
- Assemble and install communication infrastructure such as antenna masts, fibre optic cables and radome installation structures.
- Be aged 16 – 47 years old (Must attest before 48th birthday)
- Must complete a specialist interview which includes a climbing aptitude test at RAF Digby, Lincolnshire
- Commit to minimum 3 years post Phase Two Training
- Have GCSE at Grade C/4 or SCE Standard at Grade 2/Scottish National 5 (Grade A – C) in English Language and Maths
- You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or dual UK/Other nationality
Company: Royal Air Force (RAF)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A