Website Royal Air Force (RAF)
Royal Air Force (RAF) currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Royal Air Force jobs 2023 – Radiographer for Full Time at their offices in Leeds, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Royal Air Force jobs 2023 – Radiographer||Company Name:||Royal Air Force (RAF)||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Royal Air Force||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an RAF Radiographer, you will be an important member of the diagnostic healthcare team. You will provide clinicians with diagnostic images of the body to assist in the treatment of patients.
- Function in a variety of departments including the Emergency Department, ITU, Operating Theatres, In Patients, Out Patients and Portable Imaging onwards
- Liaise with a wide range of healthcare professionals and Clinicians.
- Use a range of technical imaging equipment
- Commit to minimum 12 years service
- Qualified: be a state-registered radiographer with BSc Hons in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent.
- Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth
- Unqualified: Have a min. of 120 UCAS tariff points, at A Level or equivalent (including a recognised science subject)
- Meet the health and fitness criteria
Company: Royal Air Force (RAF)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A