Website Royal Air Force (RAF)
Royal Air Force (RAF) currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Raf Careers in Liverpool – RAF Medics for Full Time at their offices in Liverpool, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Raf Careers in Liverpool – RAF Medics||Company Name:||Royal Air Force (RAF)||Job Location:||Liverpool, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Royal Air Force||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an RAF Medic, you will provide essential medical support to personnel, responding to medical emergencies and providing airfield crash cover on stations in the UK, whilst on operations and also on exercises. RAF Medics can also train as paramedics, providing a full range of pre-hospital emergency care in military environments
- Maintain the electronic and paper medical records, monitoring the occupational health of Defence personnel.
- Manage receipt and storage of medical supplies and pharmaceuticals in medical stores, issuing of medications.
- Duty RAF Medics provide airfield medical crash cover and pre-hospital emergency care.
- Be aged 16 – 47 years old (Must attest before 48th birthday)
- Commit minimum 3 years post Phase Two Training
- Have GCSE at Grade C/4-5 or above or SCE Standard Grades at Grade 2/Scottish National 5 in English Language and Maths
- Meet the health and fitness criteria
- Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth
Company: Royal Air Force (RAF)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A