Website Royal Air Force (RAF)
Royal Air Force (RAF) currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Raf Recruitment Near Me – Pharmacy Technician for Full Time at their offices in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Raf Recruitment Near Me – Pharmacy Technician||Company Name:||Royal Air Force (RAF)||Job Location:||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Royal Air Force||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an RAF Pharmacy Technician, you will handle medication and provide pharmaceutical advice and support to RAF Medical Services.
- Medical Logistics: supply units with medical equipment, supplies and medication. Maintain, coordinate and deploy medicines and medical equipment at the Tactical Medical Wing Headquarters
- Primary Healthcare: order, receive, prepare, store and dispense medical supplies and medication
- Meet the health and fitness criteria
- Have GCSE at Grade C/4-5 or above or SCE Standard Grades at Grade 2/Scottish National 5 in English Language, Maths and 2 Science subjects
- Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth
- Commit 12 years service
- Be aged 16 – 47 years old (Must attest before 48th birthday)
Company: Royal Air Force (RAF)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A