Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Royal Mail Jobs Part Time – Postperson with Driving for Part Time at their offices in Hyde, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Royal Mail Jobs Part Time – Postperson with Driving||Company Name:||Royal Mail||Job Location:||Hyde, England, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Royal Mail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Royal Mail is one of the UK’s best-loved brands. Every day, we’re bringing letters and parcels to people around the country; something that communities across the UK rely on. We are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history, and we wear our badge with pride. Now, we want you to wear it too.
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Sort the mail for your route
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
- Love of the outdoors: From rural farms to city apartments, corner shops to business parks, whatever the weather (and, this being Britain, it can get quite extreme) we’re there, six days a week. That means you’ll need to be happy being out and about.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Hyde, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A