Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Royal Mail Jobs Part Time – Postperson with driving for Part Time at their offices in Totton, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Royal Mail Jobs Part Time – Postperson with driving||Company Name:||Royal Mail||Job Location:||Totton, England, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Royal Mail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
From scorching summer days to the depths of winter, our postal workers play a vital role, delivering the mail. It’s a physically demanding job – but it’s one the nation relies on. Here, you will:
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Sort the mail for your route
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Love of the outdoors: From rural farms to city apartments, corner shops to business parks, whatever the weather (and, this being Britain, it can get quite extreme) we’re there, six days a week. That means you’ll need to be happy being out and about.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Totton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A