Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Royal Mail Part Time Jobs – Postperson with Driving for Part Time at their offices in Lancaster, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Royal Mail Part Time Jobs – Postperson with Driving||Company Name:||Royal Mail||Job Location:||Lancaster, England, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Royal Mail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Royal Mail is one of the UK’s best-loved brands. Every day, we’re bringing letters and parcels to people around the country; something that communities across the UK rely on. We are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history, and we wear our badge with pride. Now, we want you to wear it too.
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Sort the mail for your route
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lancaster, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A