Website Royal Mail
Royal Mail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Royal Mail Jobs – Senior HR Business Partner for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Royal Mail Jobs – Senior HR Business Partner||Company Name:||Royal Mail||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Royal Mail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Senior HRBP within London Operations at Royal Mail, you will partner the Regional Operations Director in building the capability of the operation to achieve short-term business targets and the longer-term strategy. You will create sustainable value through the development and deployment of a People Plan focused on transformational and cultural change coupled with a focus on talent growth and retention.
- As a key member of the Regional Leadership Team you will work alongside the Regional Operations Director to promote a culture that delivers on promises and, through this, supports a trusting workplace and great working relationships at all levels which deliver excellent customer service and business performance.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, you will provide informed HR consulting to the Regional Operations Director and other key stakeholders to ensure that business and people plans and priorities are aligned for success.
- You will use robust management information to provide insight, challenge and potential solutions to operations on key people issues to stimulate behavioural change and the prioritisation of action to drive improvement against the people priorities.
- You will work collaboratively with the Regional Leadership Team to ensure the successful deployment of our cyclical people processes including compensation, engagement, performance management, talent and succession.
- As an advocate of continual professional development you will work alongside the Regional Operations Director to build the capability of the Leadership Team to drive higher performance and deliver business goals.
- You will work with HR colleagues to lead and/or support on people change and management projects, which may include proactively engaging with Trade Unions to mitigate risk and diffuse any potential conflict.
- CIPD qualified with experience as a Senior HRBP in an operational environment
- Evidence of excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills gained in a senior HRBP role, including the ability to quickly establish relationships and influence people at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to provide business insights by absorbing substantial amounts of complex information quickly and accurately to enable you to effectively influence senior stakeholders to take appropriate action
- Experience of operating in and delivering change in a highly unionised environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities across a wide span and spectrum of accountabilities
- Will thrive in a complex and demanding environment and have the ability to handle conflict situations effectively
- Possess the confidence and ability to effectively challenge senior leaders and peers
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and to champion change
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A