RSPCA currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a RSPCA Jobs in Southwater – Editorial Assistant for Temporary at their offices in Southwater, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||RSPCA Jobs in Southwater – Editorial Assistant||Company Name:||RSPCA||Job Location:||Southwater, England, UK||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||RSPCA||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role will be hybrid working from our South East Regional Hub – (Southwater, West Sussex) or our London Hub in Blackfriars with a high focus on remote working. Trips to our hub will be for core collaboration – we love getting together as a team to share ideas and inspiration.
- Managing publication projects (both offline and online).
- Ideas generation.
- Checking materials created by other departments.
- Working closely with the Managing Editor to ensure all content created supports and develops the brand.
- Editing and proofreading.
- Ensuring any content generated is approved by internal departments.
- Rewriting and writing for leaflets, reports and other materials.
- Committed to the cause of animal welfare and a dedicated ambassador for the RSPCA brand.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- You’ll be someone who is confident to attend meetings (virtually) and liaise with other departments and staff across the RSPCA – a real people person!
- Strong editing and rewriting skills – proofreading and remaining vigilant in attention to detail – we love a double triple checker!
- Passion for editorial work and communications.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Editing and proofreading experience.
- Some experience of working in a publishing environment.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Southwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A