RSPCA currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a RSPCA Vacancies 2023 – Content Specialist for Temporary at their offices in Southwater, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||RSPCA Vacancies 2023 – Content Specialist||Company Name:||RSPCA||Job Location:||Southwater, England, UK||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||RSPCA||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role will be hybrid working from our South East Regional Hub (Southwater, West Sussex) or our London Hub in Blackfriars – but there is a high focus on remote working. Trips to our hub will be for core collaboration, ideas meetings and getting together with colleagues from other departments.
- Content creation – identifying potential case studies and story angles to strengthen our brand storytelling.
- Working closely with the Creative Content Manager and Managing Editor to ensure all content created supports and develops the brand.
- Managing the magazine email inboxes and being responsible for communicating with our readers, collecting UGC, sending out prizes and so on.
- News and features writing – for magazines, web pages, emails, campaigns, and more.
- Ensuring copy is reviewed and approved by internal departments (Science)
- Basic copywriting
- Some editing and proofreading
- Research – including speaking to internal stakeholders for their opinions, hunting down statistics, interviewing staff and case studies.
- Driving youth engagement – through creation of offline and online content including our RSPCA Young Photographer Awards.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills – we love sharing our knowledge so there is opportunity to learn and grow in this role.
- Meticulous eye for detail, a nerdy love of grammar, and the ability to spot the Oxford comma in this sentence.
- Ideally you’ll have some experience of working in print and/or digital media – researching, writing and fact-checking stories, articles, blogs and web content.
- Organised and methodical – but not afraid to ask for help.
- Excellent command of the English language with strong writing and editing skills.
- Committed to the cause of animal welfare.
- You’ll have a great eye for a story with a passion for editorial work and communications.
- You’ll be someone who is confident to attend meetings (usually virtually) and liaise with other departments and staff across the business.
- Able to work to deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
- A keen team player but an equally motivated self-starter when working alone from home.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A