RSPCA currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a RSPCA Jobs near Me – Social Media Manager for Full Time at their offices in Horsham, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||RSPCA Jobs near Me – Social Media Manager||Company Name:||RSPCA||Job Location:||Horsham, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||RSPCA||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role will be hybrid; working from our South East Regional Hub – Southwater, West Sussex, or our London Hub in Blackfriars, with a high focus on remote working. Trips to these officesour hub will be for core collaboration, (approximately once every 6 weeks).
- Provide analytic reports to the relevant colleagues and stakeholders.
- Oversee the social media content schedule to ensure we are consistently providing our audiences with relevant and engaging material, responding to demand and need from teams across the Society and supporting external relationships.
- Work collaboratively with our Digital Marketing Manager to ensure our strategy for advertising on social channels aligns with the wider social strategy and plans.
- Line manage two Social Media Officers, coaching them to deliver a highly engaging stream of social media content and maintain excellent community management – sharing your knowledge and developing your team to always be at their best.
- Work with the wider digital teams to ensure content production is carried out in a collaborative manner, advising on how best to develop content in order to facilitate effective social communication.
- Deliver our new social media strategy.
- Identify and establish relationships with social influencers and other external contacts who can be leveraged to help spread the Society’s message further.
- Act as frontline point of contact for all manner of public enquiries via multiple social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok,escalating issues as appropriate and protecting the RSPCA’s reputation- it really is key to have your finger on the pulse of all things trending in the social remit
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of delivering a social strategy, being able to adapt this as trends emerge and platforms develop.
- Proven experience of managing the reputation of a large brand or charity, and an understanding of crisis comms.
- Knowledge and experience of creating content specifically for TikTok.
- A proven ability to work autonomously and to hit the ground running
- Hands-on social media experience (i.e. content creation and scheduling, community management, analytics at post and platform level) and a willingness to get stuck in with day-to-day work.
- The following would be beneficial but not essential:
- Experience of managing volunteers.
- Line management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Horsham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A