RSPCA currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a RSPCA Jobs in Wimblington – Veterinary Surgeon for Full Time at their offices in Wimblington, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||RSPCA Jobs in Wimblington – Veterinary Surgeon||Company Name:||RSPCA||Job Location:||Wimblington, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||RSPCA||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We’re recruiting a Vet Surgeon with a difference! to join us at our Block Fen Animal Centre in beautiful rural Cambridgeshire on a full time, permanent basis.
- Sole charge
- Shelter medicine
- Demonstrating competence across veterinary disciplines, including;
- Training Centre staff in standard procedures and protocols
- Welfare support work for the RSPCA Inspectorate
- Overseeing the rehabilitation of injured/ ill strays and victims of cruelty and neglect.
- Happy to handle dogs, cats, small furries and possibly bird and wildlife initial triage (although not expected to be an expert on wildlife) We also have farm animals at the centre but you don’t need to be an expert in this area.
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest or previous experience in shelter medicine
- Previous clinical experience
- Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions
- A pragmatic welfare oriented approach
- Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wimblington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A