Safeway currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Safeway Employment For Deli Manager Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Phoenix, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Safeway Employment For Deli Manager Assistant||Company Name:||Safeway||Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Safeway||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Assists with implementation of Division Deli Merchandising programs. In Deli Manager’s absence, responsible for pricing, displaying, ordering, and inventory control within the Department. Responsible for the overall presentation, cleanliness, and profitability of the Department, while providing excellence in superior customer service. Serve as a positive role model and provide excellent training for other Deli employees.
- Ensure standards of Department presentation and operations are met; including cleanliness and sanitation, inventory control, rotation, quality, ordering, variety standards, signing, seasonal schematic
- Responsible for the sales and profitability of the Department
- Lead department as a positive role model
- Monitor to ensure variety standards are followed, as well as 100% compliance on ad item display
- Responsible for ordering and inventory control to meet division “turn” goals
- In the absence of the Deli Manager, supervise department staff to include scheduling, training and assigning duties
- Ensure the Department has the highest quality of product available for the customer
- Implement all merchandising programs
- Responsible for Superior Service goals of the Department
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management
- In the absence of the Deli Manager, ensure paperwork, as set by the Division, is followed
- No less than one-two years’ experience in the Food industry
- Must possess strong Customer Service qualities
- Must have strong leadership ability.
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Training experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED or relevant work history or demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the position
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A