Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Canada Careers – Assistant Store Director for Full Time at their offices in Edmonton, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Canada Careers – Assistant Store Director||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Edmonton, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an Assistant Store Director, Talent & Operations, you will be responsible for leading both the People- and Operations-related aspects of a specific Sephora store location. You will support in in areas such as staffing, people development, client service, team leadership and the overall execution of Sephora operations standards within their store.
- Scheduling & Payroll. Oversee the writing of the weekly schedule and approve time off requests within the store. Also responsible for managing the payroll process for the store. Ensure that payroll is within company/region/district guideline and is signed off on within the company standard so team members can be paid correctly within the appropriate timeframe.
- Develop budget strategies. Be seen as the expert by demonstrating a strong understanding of the store’s sales performance and staffing and payroll as well as all other controllable expenses within the store.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Write and deliver annual performance reviews for direct reports in a complete and timely manner, as well as oversee the process for the entire store.
- Talent Acquisition. Manage the interviewing/hiring process for all direct reports. Utilize our online applicant tracking system as needed to source, select and hire candidates. They would also oversee the onboarding and orientation within their store and would facilitate as needed.
- Inventory Management. Manage the inventory management functions for the store and ensure all processes are completed within company guidelines and timeframes, while overseeing the process of maintaining supplies, testers and damage budgets and levels for the store.
- You have proven ability to be a leaders on the sales floor to develop, coach, train our team members while leading them to success through company initiatives.
- You have two to four years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A