Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Canada Careers – Interim Manager for Full Time at their offices in Dieppe, NB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Canada Careers – Interim Manager||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Dieppe, NB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As Interim Manager, you will be responsible for managing all services, classes and events in a specific Sephora store location. You will support in all service-related areas such as the Beauty, Skincare and Fragrance Studio (as applicable) and classes within the store.
- Event Management. Manage all in-store events with the services team. Ensure that all events are planned and staffed appropriately to maximize both client learning and sales opportunities for the store.
- Training & Development. Manage the development and certifications process for Beauty Advisors. Provide opportunities to elevate their artistry skills whenever possible.
- Embracing Innovation. Ensure Beauty Advisors are leveraging our technology innovations within services while assisting clients to provide an elevated in-store experience.
- Client Experience. Manage the Online Reservation system including publishing Beauty Advisors availability and classes. Ensure staffing levels are adequate to support increased services, while ensuring client check-in process is efficient.
- Passionate about Clients. Regularly act as Manager on Duty within the store. Engage with Beauty Advisors and clients on-stage.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Participate in all performance management situations for any issues related to the Beauty Studio or related to any direct reports. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary.
- Beauty Studio Management. Manage the daily operations at the Beauty, Skincare and Fragrance Studio (as applicable). Ensure that the Coordinator, Beauty Studio are adequately trained to effectively manage the Studio and drive services on a day-to-day basis.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
- You have two to four years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dieppe, NB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A