Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Canada Careers – Planning Coordinator for Full Time at their offices in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Canada Careers – Planning Coordinator||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Mississauga, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Planning, forecasting, and allocating product are the crucial first steps in the product’s journey to our clients. It takes analytical, strategic, and results-oriented inventory management professionals to build our brand partnerships, forecast client behaviors and optimize inventory levels across our network. Operations and logistics complete the products’ journey into our clients’ hands.
- Review & action In-Stocks to ensure a healthy position for Core & Newness (SKU/Store level). Work in partnership with the Planner to ensure appropriate WOS levels, work with brands on ETA for back instock & communicate to back to leader
- Set up newness in JDA/Blue Yonder for accurate purchasing & allocation of inventory
- Track Core & Newness purchase orders to ensure timely receiving of inventory to all Canadian DCs & Stores to meet the business needs. Close purchase orders (POs) on a regular basis to ensure inventory is captured in replenishment
- Create manual purchase orders as needed (ie. newness, new stores, adhoc Promotional support POs)
- Provide visibility to fill rates with planner & brands partners
- Communicate and elevate late key launches to planner & merchant focused on inventory strategy
- Ensure timely receiving of inventory for Newness launches, Animation, Promotional events, and communicate any risk to the business
- Generate reporting on vendor/brand fill rates & lead time accuracy
- Manage and oversee allocations with analytical insights that support sales performance
- You have strong communication skills and are a flexible team player
- You have a strong aptitude for numbers
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business, retail management, or a related field
- You’re technically savvy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- You love tackling problems and using your strong analytical skills to find solutions
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, and relish in working collaboratively with cross-functional groups.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A