Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Careers – Cashier for Full Time at their offices in Orleans, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Careers – Cashier||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Orleans, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Cashiers provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients in a support capacity. They complete transactions accurately and efficiently to expedite the client’s transaction, while suggesting possible complementary products and tools for their purchase.
- Process returns/exchanges in a courteous manner.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently, leveraging Mobile Point-Of-Sale (MPOS) technology as necessary.
- Comply with all cash handling and related procedures.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction, and provide gift-wrapping when required.
- Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor(s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Comfortable in engaging clients in conversation at the cash area.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Previous cash handling or cashier experience is preferred.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience in a fast paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orleans, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A