Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Careers – Merchandise Planner for Full Time at their offices in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Careers – Merchandise Planner||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Mississauga, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Merchandise Planner, you will be a financial partner to the Merchant to drive growth and manage the brand planning for pre-season and in-season timeframes to ensure in-stock targets are met.
- Additional projects as required
- Analyze and validate inventory needs for Animations and promos
- Conduct Newness hindsight and key initiatives analysis on a season basis
- Partnering with the Director, Merchants, and vendors to create pre-season Brand Budget Plans.
- Own the monthly in season Open To Buy (OTB) forecast of sales and inventory needs within budgeted goals.
- Consistent communication with vendors regarding sales performance, in stocks, and outstanding issues
- Own newness/launch forecasts and buys to support all merchandising and promo strategies, partnering with Merchandising team &Vendors
- Coaching and developing an Associate Planner
- Partner with the US planners where necessary to ensure Canada brand management is in line with the US model
- Validate productive assortment by analysis and recommendations of presentation, items to discontinue, and items to develop, within new productivity guidelines & Merchandising Team
- Communicate weekly to the team on actions taken on top volume out of stocks.
- Develop New Brand strategies, projected sales, inventory by sku needs, and order flow setups for launch timeframe
- Partner and drive overall allocation strategy that supports inventory merchandise strategy for newness, animation and events/promos
- Responsible for ordering within the budgetary constraints of the OTB.
- Report on updated business trends and stock continuity weekly
- Develop liquidation strategy on exit brands/collections that are not being RTV, with Merch Team, US Inv. Team & Stores
- Partner with Distribution Analyst on Total Store Inventory need
- Provide basic forecast to vendors for future monthly to gain target fill rate
- Manage forecasts and orders at store level for Canada to achieve financial goals and objectives
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business, retail management, or a related field – an MBA would be a huge bonus.
- You love tackling problems and using your analytical skills to find solutions.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and relish in working collaboratively with cross-functional groups.
- You’re technically savvy and are an Excel Guru.
- You’re experienced in planning and/or buying with at least 4 years’ in the retail space
- You’re curious, a go-getter, take ownership and responsibility for your work.
- You’ve mastered the art of communication.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A