Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Careers – Operations Consultant for Full Time at their offices in Guelph, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Careers – Operations Consultant||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Guelph, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Operations Consultant works in partnership with the Operations Supervisor to maintain stockroom organization and merchandise updates.
- Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to clients as needed during store business hours.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Process transfers, damages and testers per company standards.
- Check in all visual elements and communicate missing/damaged pieces to Operations Supervisor.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Perform shipment receipt and processing in a timely manner.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor (s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to the needs of clients and the business.
- Possess good computer, arithmetic and organizational skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, preferably in a stockroom capacity.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guelph, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A