Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Careers – Talent Partner for Full Time at their offices in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Careers – Talent Partner||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Mississauga, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process, proactively attracting, sourcing, and recruiting talent for Sephora’s retail stores. In addition to supporting with the execution of the talent acquisition strategy for the field.
- Perform market research on the talent landscape, maintain a strong grasp of industry trends & competition, and share relevant information with the business.
- Manage and execute a flawless, “best in class” candidate experience to ensure that it reflects Sephora’s values and EVP
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to execute on the talent acquisition strategy.
- Act as a Sephora brand ambassador and ensure that the team is representing our values and EVP with all internal and external candidate interactions
- Understand our diversity, inclusivity, and equity efforts and support with building talent programs that further support our commitment to diversity.
- Support with screening resumes and proactively sourcing talent and creating market maps for all role levels, utilizing skills in social networking, applicant tracking system, internet searches, strategic postings, and professional networks
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process from opening the requisition, developing a recruitment plan, employing sourcing strategies, assessing talent, through to offering and onboarding new hires for retail leadership roles. Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and act as a trusted advisor and thought partner to leaders for their hiring needs.
- Make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes.
- Anticipate the Company’s future hiring needs and proactively build relationships with relevant talent
- Support with employer branding initiatives to help attract talent to the FSC
- Support with special projects to enhance the overall recruiting process and candidate experience.
- 4-5 years as a recruiter at a top tier recruiting agency or in-house talent team
- A master collaborator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal passion and interest in Retail, Beauty and Consumer Brands
- A strong passion for connecting talent with inspiring career opportunities, and a strong purpose for creating an inspiring and transparent candidate experience
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow-up and organization
- Experience with HR Technology such as HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Dynamic, engaging, professional with a positive attitude; constantly contributing to Sephora’s success— “no task is too small” approach
- Prior success identifying and recruiting top talent across all levels
- Track record of timely correspondence and simultaneous project management ability
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A