Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Internships Summer 2023 – DC Operations for Full Time at their offices in Salt Lake City, UT, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Internships Summer 2023 – DC Operations||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Salt Lake City, UT, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Operations Supervisor is accountable for the day-to-day operation of a department within the Distribution Center. The emphasis is on effectively planning work in order to meet established timelines and effective supervision of associates to achieve critical operational goals in the areas of productivity, quality, safety, and housekeeping. This position is responsible for maintaining a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork and for developing positive and productive work relationships.
- Sets and communicates clear expectations for team members regarding expected productivity results
- Improves efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work by identifying process improvements and using best judgment to determine next steps for influencing change and partnering with leadership to resolve.
- Responsible for creating and supporting the company’s engagement strategies by observing and coaching employees on proper job related activities and providing timely feedback on necessary action plans.
- Ensure a safe environment for the team by driving safety strategies, recognition and accountability.
- Resolves problems requiring broad based analysis to determine solution and presenting to Sr. Leaders.
- Spends approximately 75% of their time on the operational floor with associates driving engagement, coaching, teaching, developing and providing performance feedback.
- Owns, completes and delivers annual performance evaluations for each associate
- Administers policies/guidelines that directly affect work activities which include counseling associates consistently on performance and behavioral concerns.
- Provides direct supervision to a team of skilled employees, which includes Workflow Coordinators and Associates as well as managing the relationship with the onsite staffing agency in relation to temporary agency employees working in the department(s)
- Identify and prioritize those tasks which need to be accomplished in order to meet daily business goals and to successfully prepare the incoming shift for a quick and effective transition and start-up.
- Responsible for assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and develop both self and others
- Demonstrate and enthusiastic and professional demeanor
- Understand computer applications such as MS Office and utilize applications to do analysis and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and human relation skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks with confidence
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A