Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Internships Summer 2023 – Operations Associate for Full Time at their offices in Alpharetta, GA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Internships Summer 2023 – Operations Associate||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Alpharetta, GA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients’ beauty obsessions. That’s where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly. As our Operations Associate, you are part of the team that is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
- Maintaining, organizing, cleaning the stockroom and sales floor areas as needed.
- Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, completing daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft product.
- Your role is vital and supports the high standards that our clients expect.
- Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner.
- Accelerating Your Growth Master your craft and expand your knowledge of our brands through our expert training sessions.
- Share your knowledge with, and learn from, your team. Participate in cross-training and be part of an environment where you’re encouraged to continuously learn and explore.
- Reviewing all visual elements in the store and communicate missing or damaged pieces to store leadership.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Supporting Operational Excellence As an Operations Associate, you help keep the store running smoothly in collaboration with the operations team.
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- Flexible availability to work nights, overnights, weekends, early mornings and holidays as needed.
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Prior equivalent work experience, preferably in an operations capacity
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment and handle and apply cosmetics products to clients
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A