Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Job Application – Sr. Engineering Manager for Full Time at their offices in San Francisco, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Job Application – Sr. Engineering Manager||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||San Francisco, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Senior Manager – HR, you will be responsible for plan, design and development of Human Resources systems that include SAP Success Factors and other HR Supporting Systems. Reporting to the Sr Director, Corporate Systems you will be responsible for software solution to business requirements, systems design and development with in-house staff and/or partners. Work pro-actively with the business to understand their strategic direction and how to support the execution of their strategies most effectively. Engage with business teams within area of responsibility to communicate and scope the functional IT plan aligned with overall IT plan.
- Participate in project management activities, including estimating, developing, and monitoring project plans for medium sized projects, often spanning multiple application areas
- Coordinate and/or deliver end-user training as appropriate
- Understanding advanced, integrated business processes; identifying and recognizing global integration consequences in HR area.
- Participate in discovery, architecture and solution design
- Experience working with vendors, negotiating work and ensuring quality
- Develop/enhance systems based on requirements defined, either by modification to third-party software or new development, using prescribed SDLC tools and techniques for solutions to business problems.
- Manage a small team and serve as a Functional/Technical Lead on Sephora HR Systems and also contribute to hands-on design and development.
- Prepare regular status reporting and updates to management
- Work with HR Business Analysts and Architects to convert business solutions into technical designs
- Lead Production support and perform troubleshooting primarily config/code issues related SAP Success factors and other HR systems.
- Successfully handling multiple projects, completing them on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Keep up with current trends in technology as they relate to the HR operation business areas
- Follow Sephora Agile Development Methodology
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell concepts and ideas to a wide range of audience; effectively communicate complex concepts to all levels of the organization and the project team.
- Knowledge and Exposure needed to various HR systems such as UKG People doc, SAP Fieldglass, Dayforce, Navex, Mindsalt etc.
- Configuration and Development Hands on experience required. Knowledge of SAP Success Factors and HR tools Best Practices required.
- Proven experience on full life cycle implementations, consulting experience is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in HR systems with increasing Functional and Technical responsibilities. 3+ Years of experience as a Manager/Lead/Architect.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in computer science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience and In depth knowledge of the functionality of the SAP Success Factors modules, with emphasis on Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Compensation, Learning Management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Energetic and self-motivated, willingness to learn and openness to change are important
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A