Sephora currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Sephora Jobs 2023 – Merchant for Full Time at their offices in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Sephora Jobs 2023 – Merchant||Company Name:||Sephora||Job Location:||Mississauga, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Merchant, DotCa, you will partner cross-functionally to drive the assigned category(ies) online, including brand and product merchandising strategies that serve as the basis for achieving financial sales objectives across sephora.ca and the total Sephora Canada business.
- Work closely with Analytics to pull and interpret site analytics data to help inform decisions.
- Make timely adjustments to online merchandising to optimize sales. Responsible for delivering weekly & monthly performance recaps, and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Brief online creative & content production team on needs – content, visual presentation, navigation, & features/functionalities.
- Coach and develop Associate Merchant and Merchandise Coordinator and oversee on key product page presentation (including copy/messaging, video & images) and attribution/refinements.
- Develop online product assortment strategy for assigned category(ies), collaborating with Brands to build strong short- and long-term growth plans and source what is needed to differentiate the online business.
- Analyze the online business via Online reporting tools (Omniture), providing insights to Direct partners, Canada B&M Merchandising & Brands.
- Determine category, brand & product placements for email, homepage, category pages, including messaging & product presentation in partnership with the online Marketing team.
- Accountable for briefing and prioritization of brand page updates & overhauls of key/priority brands, ensuring optimal articulation/messaging, visual presentation and navigation of the brand story.
- Drive marketing strategies via website and email for key new product launches and focuses, and company product initiatives.
- Drive content needs (including category trends & educational content) that will increase traffic, conversion and sales for the site – both Desktop and Mobile.
- Identify, develop and execute plans to test new brands, new functionality, and expanded assortments, for potential expansion on Sephora.CA, Canada B&M, and US .COM.
- Proactively contribute to key strategic digital initiatives to drive the business.
- Be a key partner to Canada B&M Merchandising; understand and support their strategies via online channel.
- Partner closely with the Inventory team pre-season to help forecast newness, online exclusives, limited edition & seasonal buys.
- Maintain collaborative and proactive relationships with Brands, B&M Merchandising, and Inventory Planning counterparts, to drive cross-channel alignment & sales optimization for World and Brands.
- Optimize how to bring products to life to best meet client needs.
- Stay current with trends and competition; develop expertise in online merchandising and related best practices.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and relish in working collaboratively with cross-functional groups.
- You’ve mastered the art of negotiation
- You’re an experienced buyer/merchandiser/planner with at least 5 years’ in the retail space, ecommerce experience is strongly preferred.
- Up to 25% travel required
- You’re technically savvy and have experience using merchant systems
- You have some knowledge of the Canadian cosmetic industry and corresponding Health Canada regulations and requirements for product compliance in Canada
- You love tackling problems and using your analytical skills to find solutions.
- You love product (beauty is your jam), understand consumer trends and behaviour, and inspire fearlessness in everything that you do
- You’re game for traveling
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in retail management (or a related field) – an MBA would be a huge bonus
- Fluently bilingual in both French and English (written and spoken) is an asset
- You understand the Canadian marketplace and corresponding vendor organization
- You’re curious, a go-getter, take ownership and responsibility for your work
- You are a creative thinker who is willing to take calculated risks with an ability to source and foster new opportunities to grow the business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A