Target currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Target Hiring For Senior UX Manager for Full Time at their offices in Minneapolis, MN, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Target Hiring For Senior UX Manager||Company Name:||Target||Job Location:||Minneapolis, MN, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Target||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
You’ll be responsible for the creation of strategic design deliverables as well as the performance and development of a team of product designers whose work spans related product teams and end-to-end shopping experiences. The Sr. Manager will lead by doing in order to provide work direction and guidance ensuring that the team is continually experimenting, through product discovery, with both next-generation ideas and optimizations in support of Target’s business strategies.
- Recruit, hire and mentor world-class UX talent that exceed expectations of product and business partners and leadership.
- Influence the business & technology strategy and experience creation by representing the voice of the guest and Team Member, and by providing insight regarding best practices and current industry standards in digital strategy and experience planning.
- Keep a pulse on data, both qualitative and quantitative as well as using industry benchmarking and emerging trends to track Target’s performance and potential.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Directors and Engineering Managers to establish priorities and the creation of design deliverables that provide product vision and strategic direction
- Surface risks and interdependencies, projects and systems and work with partners to identify and implement plausible solutions/contingency plans.
- Constructively challenge current thinking across the enterprise, pushing boundaries and driving change that will deliver exceptional user-centric experiences.
- Prioritize UX resources and the work they’re involved in, placing team members on high priority initiatives that complement their skills, career ambitions and growth opportunities.
- Understand and execute UX governance model, including creation and maintenance of standards, such as reusable design patterns and style guides.
- Continually coach UX team members on tactical design skills, soft skills and growth within their careers.
- Expert skills in wireframing, design, and prototyping tools (includes Axure, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop or equivalent)
- Must provide examples of successful UX team leadership and mentoring
- Experience in both in-person and remote UX research methodologies and ability to conduct or partner with research expert
- 7+ years experience in digital software product work, with user experience emphases in research, UX architecture, interaction design and/or visual design.
- Must be able to work well in a matrixed environment
- Must be able to present well and articulate and defend design decisions with grace, logic and data
- Must be an exceptional collaborator and persuader
- Proven ability to successfully lead large-scale projects and initiatives involving multiple cross-functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A