Target currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Target Job Application For Distribution Center for Full Time at their offices in Chicago, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Target Job Application For Distribution Center||Company Name:||Target||Job Location:||Chicago, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Target||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A role in a Distribution Center means being on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible—a critical differentiator and one of the most essential Logistics functions. You’ll reach beyond the bounds of your team to partner across the enterprise and find solutions to support the business.
- You will oversee assigned ICQA responsibilities and supervises a group of ICQA team members in execution of those quality routines, functions, and research
- You will be responsible for root causing quality defects within the operation and analyzing the site’s operating methods and procedures to identify gaps in inventory control and total quality
- You will lead improvements within bin and location accuracy, order cancels, and other quality indicators identified through process audits
- In leading the ICQA department for a distribution site, you will determine the appropriate methods and problem solving tools to use and implements new practices/procedures, inclusive of leading kaizen and continuous improvement events.
- You will get the opportunity to implement innovative and creative ways to achieve desired results while collaborating across multiple operational departments to drive quality goals and meet inventory control metrics, while fostering an environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued.
- Six-Sigma/Lean Thinking/Quality Management/Continuous Improvement/Process Engineering experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences; strong reasoning, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop team
- Strong analytical, operational research, root cause, and problem solving skills
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in an environment with frequently changing and competing priorities.
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others
- Ability to navigate web-based ICQA reporting and forms (such as Microsoft Sharepoint/Microsoft Forms/Smartsheet).
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A