Target currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Target Jobs – General Merchandise Advocate for Full Time at their offices in George, IA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Target Jobs – General Merchandise Advocate||Company Name:||Target||Job Location:||George, IA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Target||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A sales force of specialized consultants who provide tailored suggestions and solutions through active selling and compelling visual merchandising presentations that inspire guests and build the basket. Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery.
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do.
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Attention to detail and follow multi-step processes
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Resolve guest questions quickly on the spot
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Accurately handle cash register operations
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Work both independently and with a team
- Climb up and down ladders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A