Tesco currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Careers 2023 – Fresh Food Lead Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Careers 2023 – Fresh Food Lead Manager||Company Name:||Tesco||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link; https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
- We’ll look to you to maximise sales, impact and presentation for your department, while making sure everything is safe and compliant, and everyone’s in the right place at the right time.
- It’s a chance to put your management skills, experience and instincts to the test; chasing opportunities, finding better ways of working and getting things just right for our customers.
- Becoming a manager in a Tesco store gives you a driving role in Serving Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Every day.
- You’ll be a role model, helping colleagues to know and love our products and services, involving everyone in community projects and proving just how much we can achieve together. You’ll get to grow your own team – by spotting talent and giving them the feedback and support they need to be their best.
- This role is what management should be: out of the office and leading from the front – on the store floor with your colleagues and customers.
- Our best and most inspiring leaders have a natural ability to:
- Building a strong team spirit and a network of relationships that stretches beyond the store
- Acting quickly to do what’s right for colleagues and customers
- Knowing how to be at your best – and exceeding expectations
- Thriving on change and leading people through it together
- Look ahead and seize opportunities
- Talking to colleagues, to share and encourage new ideas and best practice
- Being warm and welcoming, taking time to recognise and listen to others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A