Tesco currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Careers 2023 – Qualified Pharmacists for Full Time at their offices in Birmingham, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Careers 2023 – Qualified Pharmacists||Company Name:||Tesco||Job Location:||Birmingham, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for hardworking and driven Pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers. In return, we’ll provide an encouraging team, detailed industry training and a multifaceted working environment where no two days are the same.
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- A Pharmacy Degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A