Tesco currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Jobs Near Me – Store Manager for Full Time at their offices in Liverpool, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Jobs Near Me – Store Manager||Company Name:||Tesco||Job Location:||Liverpool, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Tesco has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues. It’s part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work, and we’re proud to have been accredited as one of Britain’s Top Employers again this year.
- Lead your team in the driving of trade activity, and use your expertise and knowledge to grow sales and maximise profit.
- The safety of your colleagues is your top priority, and you ensure your store is always trading legally by coaching the team to use all security tools available to provide a safer place to work.
- Coach your team to be passionate and knowledgeable about the products in your store, building its brand and providing customers with the right range, quality and service to ensure they keep coming back.
- Lead and build your managers knowledge to deliver and sustain Store Change Plan and resource planned activities ensuring that hours are worked when and where these would most benefit customers, and to identify and resolve root cause issues, with sustainable solutions and continual reviews.
- Recruiting and training the best people for your team, ensuring they have the capability to deliver above and beyond in their role by developing their operational and leadership skills.
- You are aware of what our competitors are doing and you are always looking for ways to build and deliver new initiatives to help improve our store for customers.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best, you inspire confidence in those around you.
- You use your energy and resilience to keep momentum going when working in challenging environments. You own the decision making for the store, and can act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for customers and colleagues.
- You are natural and welcoming with customers, putting them at the heart of whatever you. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
- You are a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, you understand the importance of what you do and work collaboratively with your team to deliver results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A