Tesco currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Jobs Part Time – Customer Assistant for Part Time at their offices in St. Helens, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Jobs Part Time – Customer Assistant||Company Name:||Tesco||Job Location:||St. Helens, England, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
- Replenishing products within my store
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Delivering department routines
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: St. Helens, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A