Tesco currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Jobs Near Me – Distribution Recruitment for Full Time at their offices in Daventry Rail Freight Terminal, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Jobs Near Me – Distribution Recruitment||Company Name:||Tesco||Job Location:||Daventry Rail Freight Terminal, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Hub coordinators work with our WL2+ leaders to drive a exceptional candidate experience for all colleagues joining our business, supporting to build a diverse and inclusive workforce of the future. They are the point of recruitment expertise for their part of the business.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process including taking specifications, stakeholder management, agreeing timescales, resourcing CVs and offer management
- Working in line with local site agreements, coaching managers on policy variations and identifying & supporting standardisation and simplification work for the future
- Constantly review of processes within your remit and suggesting innovative ways of ensuring process efficiency
- Supporting with design and development of communication to changes in the recruitment process
- Ensuring my relevant area has full resourcing support, including advertising campaigns and recruitment materials when needed
- Escalating any issues to my manager in a timely manner
- Provision and continued accuracy of all data on the CV management system (TribePad)
- Ensuring that the resourcing process adheres to legislative policy and processes
- Providing reporting to the function, which will allow my relevant area make informed decisions
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Being the first point of contact for all candidate hiring manager and 3rd party supplier resourcing queries
- Providing coordination support for your relevant area
- Previous experience working in recruitment (desirable not essential)
- Problem solving
- Great people skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong attention for detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daventry Rail Freight Terminal, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A