Tesco currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Careers 2023 – Shift Leader for Full Time at their offices in Rushden, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Careers 2023 – Shift Leader||Company Name:||Tesco||Job Location:||Rushden, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The shifts will vary from day to day including early and late starts but are planned in advance. You will also be required to work a set number of Sundays and/or Bank holidays which will be discussed this with you as part of our recruitment process. A minimum of 13 Sundays and or 4 Bank Holidays will be agreed with your Team Manager.
- As the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will be constantly looking for ways to improve service in your store through on the job coaching and feedback
- You will take ownership of store activities by running duty shifts, co-ordinating a team to deliver a clean and full store that exceeds customer expectations.
- With your guidance, your store will always remain a safe place to work and shop.
- You will have a great understanding of how your store is performing and be the specialist in delivering practical actions for its improvement by taking a hands on approach.
- As a Shift Leader, you will be working in a fast paced retail environment where no day is the same.
- To be able to role model giving great, natural customer service ensuring every customers needs are met
- To build strong, long lasting relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, encouraging them to be at their best
- To always looking for ideas and opportunities to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better everyday.
- To be a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- To have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations and balance priorities
- Be confident in taking the lead as at times you will be in charge of the store.
- To be flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything we do is right for customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rushden, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A