Website Tesco PLC
Tesco PLC currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesco Jobs in Aberdeen – Contracts Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesco Jobs in Aberdeen – Contracts Manager||Company Name:||Tesco PLC||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesco PLC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. A Contracts Manager is an integral part of this team, leading a team to deliver exceptional service to customer across the wider business. Working collaboratively with the Parts and Service Manager, the Contracts Manager helps ensures the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Managing the delivery of Contractual Terms.
- Planned Contractor review meetings held using KPI’s performance, trend analysis and field feedback.
- Engagement with end users
- Coordinate and manage the creation of the specification for contracts in consultation with engineering and key stakeholders.
- Negotiating contract changes in line with the Simpler, Cheaper, Better Ethos.
- Developing operational and leadership skills, networking and supporting other Maintenance Colleagues.
- Consistently review & know our supply base to ensure we have the right suppliers and keep abreast of new technology and benchmark our suppliers for performance, cost, and innovation.
- Ensuring contracts in place with escalation process, rates and SLAs to allow our teams to manage delivery
- Ensuring all contracted suppliers are accredited and signed to our Health & Safety policy & procedures
- Great collaboration & communication skills
- Managing complex budgets
- Managing external suppliers
- Contract Management or Procurement
- Maintenance/and or retail experience in technical or management capacity
- People leadership and development
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Influencing others
- Analysis of complex data to come to timely decisions
- Building internal and external networks
- Risk management
- Strategic thinking
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A