Tesla currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Tesla Jobs 2023 – ADAS Test Operator for Full Time at their offices in Stockport, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Tesla Jobs 2023 – ADAS Test Operator||Company Name:||Tesla||Job Location:||Stockport, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Tesla||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to accelerate our vehicle-level testing for all current and future Autopilot features on the path to full self-driving. The ADAS Test Operator will be responsible to identify improvements and regressions across software iterations. A strong candidate will be objectively focused when making judgements, highly organized with a great attention to detail, and a self-starter. This role could require the flexibility of traveling to domestic and international destinations as necessary, to test vehicles on public roads, test tracks and proving grounds.
- Communicate with developers and test engineers, be on-call for questions/comments if necessary.
- Survey the local region and design routes with perspective scenarios for Autopilot testing.
- Maintain and document test vehicle condition, coordinate repairs/retrofits as necessary.
- Execute real-world testing according to test specifications, as well as providing ad-hoc support for specifically requested scenarios.
- Analyze test data, triage software issues and abnormal vehicle behaviors using Tesla in-house designed proprietary software tools.
- Design test specs and create judgement criteria using tools such as XRAY.
- Study and familiarize with the latest Autopilot version and other relevant vehicle features.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Clean driving record and safe driving habits. Good navigation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly observational.
- Excellent computer software skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and operating systems such as MacOS, Windows, Linux.
- Must be comfortable driving prototype vehicles during testing that may lack safety features.
- Familiarity with ADAS/Autopilot systems and their sensors as well as knowledge in vehicle systems such as brakes and assisted steering.
- Command Line Interface experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockport, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A