Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Associate Director for Full Time at their offices in Pleasanton, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Associate Director||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Pleasanton, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role is a leader with vision who provides a current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends to team members and business partners. The key focus is to drive incremental value and extended return on investment from all partnerships.
- Provides counsel to business customers on solutions to their business issues related to ongoing business, contracts and statements of work.
- Develops global sourcing strategies to deliver business objectives for internal clients and achieves positive relationships with suppliers.
- Relationships with senior collaborators in Global Sourcing (GSS), PSO, Finance/, Legal, and Enterprise Data & Technology.
- Is a “trusted business advisor” who leads partners and change (sets expectations, educates, updates, aligns and broadens thinking relative to Sourcing Organization).
- Dotted-line people management responsibilities for the outsourced Procurement Buyers, Contract Services, and/or Analysts.
- Key partner with the functional team members to support management of (as applicable) ongoing Digital Enablement (program and/or relationship).
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the Clorox organization and with external partners. Demonstrated ability to effectively influence without authority
- Comfort working within fuzzy front end of technology and innovation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate complex business situations clearly and articulately
- Digital transformation and systems update/implementation experience
- Initiative – Eagerness to learn new skills and curiosity to continuously improve current processes
- 5 + years experience managing complex global projects, working with suppliers/vendors/external partners, developing contracts or negotiating agreements
- Planning and organization skills—Ability to establish work plans, multi-task and prioritize simultaneous projects. Flexibility to flow to highest priority work
- Preference for experience at a multinational CPG with global contracts
- Diversity in previous assignments that demonstrates ability to manage strategic business issues
- Working knowledge of both Direct and Indirect (Corporate and Operations) Spend Types
- Project experience—Participation on team to develop a new product.
- Ability to develop relationships, build networks and develop win-win solutions
- Very Strong Negotiation skills
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A