Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Associate Director for Financial for Full Time at their offices in Oakland, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Associate Director for Financial||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Oakland, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
You will collaborate with leaders from across the company to develop and write quarterly earnings messages and communications (e.g., press release and prepared remarks), as well as field media questions., You’ll lead the creation of the integrated annual report, which includes our financial and ESG commitments/progress. You’ll also support external and internal communication needs and requests, as well as lead media training with new leaders.
- Support outreach to financial media and develop message platforms, Q&A guides, backgrounders and presentations.
- Write and publish external financial communications, including quarterly earnings press release and prepared leader remarks.
- Develop and conduct media relations and risk communication training for plant and other field spokespeople.
- Help develop financial communications messaging for media relations and employee communications.
- Coordinate and write communications that support short-term incentive program updates
- Counsel executives and other spokespeople on external communication plans and activities, including evaluating, preparing for, and staffing media interviews and other external engagements.
- Oversee development and maintenance of executive- and board-related content on TheCloroxCompany.com.
- Serve as spokesperson, representing company with media and other stakeholders, conferences and speaking opportunities.
- Lead development and promotion of company’s integrated annual report (financial + ESG), working cross functionally with senior executives, Legal and others. Meets SEC reporting requirements and applies best practices related to relevant ESG frameworks and guidelines.
- Experience writing on a broad range of corporate/financial topics (e.g., press releases, talking points, feature stories) and a strong understanding of corporate financial reporting, concepts and terminology.
- 10+ years in corporate communications, public relations, global or public affairs or marketing communications, with an emphasis on external communications.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- 10+ years in media relations, issues management and stakeholder engagement.
- Editorial and production experience in print, social media and video (preferred) and proven ability to develop and execute external communication campaigns and collateral.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A