Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Contract Recruiter for Full Time at their offices in Minneapolis, MN, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Contract Recruiter||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Minneapolis, MN, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This Contract Recruiter role will sit and support Clorox Demand Creation by developing and executing innovative, bold sourcing strategies and recruitment plans for experienced hire talent aligned to Clorox and functional business and talent strategies and achieving hiring objectives through screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to hiring managers, guiding the hiring manager through to an accepted offer
- Act as a partner and a creative consultant in the Talent Acquisition process by forging dynamic consultative relationships with assigned functions and hiring managers in identifying talent solutions for individual departments leveraging internal and external talent
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure compliance in all Talent Acquisition processes and timely communication to hiring managers and candidates. Ensure all administrative reporting tasks are completed monthly for accurate reporting.
- Meet or exceed all Talent Acquisition Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics and Recruiter Scorecard metrics including but not limited to time to fill, time to submit first candidate, direct sourced candidates, disposition rate, LinkedIn recruiter seat usage and hiring manager / candidate satisfaction survey scores
- Lead the end to end recruiting process being the single point of contact for Hiring Managers (HM) & candidates by managing searches against a timeline with a focus on meeting benchmarks and metrics, and managing multiple priorities simultaneously. This includes requisition management, candidate identification, interview coordination, compensation review, and offer acceptance
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, job boards, and social media
- Demonstrated experience in Talent Acquisition processes including solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.) and facilitate selection processes through debrief and calibration sessions with hiring managers and interview panels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision maker and independent leader with a customer focused mindset capable of building professional relationships
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge in Workday Recruiting Module
- Experience supporting recruitment in R&D, Finance, and Legal
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technical recruitment experience with a corporate talent acquisition team or agency
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A