Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Electrical Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Reno, NV, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Electrical Engineer||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Reno, NV, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Clorox’s Hidden Valley facility located in beautiful Reno, NV has been growing at a very fast rate and has an exceptional opportunity for an Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineer (EIC). This talented instrumentation professional provides electrical, instrumentation and controls functional engineering leadership on all plant projects and day to day plant operations.
- Implement building & equipment installations and improve manufacturing performance. Work in a participative team based environment, using Global Manufacturing Excellence processes and principles, plan and lead the design and implementation of medium to large sized projects, programs, and manufacturing improvement projects that include the integration of outside technical resources.
- Development of manufacturing equipment, processes and procedures essential to line extensions, product improvements and new product development.
- Support system start-up and operational checkout on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, and power testing. Provide hardware and software application support assistance to engineers and operations.
- Interpret and apply industry, regulatory and company specifications and standards to all projects.
- Lead EIC engineering efforts through all phases of plant projects – conceptual, feasibility, scope definition, cost estimates, functional requirements, system design, scheduling, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning, startup, and validation.
- Provide technical analysis, project cost and schedule estimation, engineering effort forecasting, design recommendations, preparation of design and equipment specifications, design, review of design documents, development of construction sub-contract documents, and lead construction, commissioning, and start-up activities at plant facilities.
- 2+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment preferred and 1+ year of experience in batch, continuous, and discrete manufacturing; experience with packaging lines a plus
- Controls experience and knowledge with PLC, VFD, Communication and Networking as well as instrumentation
- The drive needed to bring much needed technology to our facility and take us to the next level.
- Must have organization and project management skills
- Electrical and Controls Systems experience is key (Allen Bradley, Siemens PLC……)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to coach and mentor varying levels within the organization and communicate effectively internally and externally
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time. Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport or be willing to obtain one.
- Proven ability to develop work stream processes to improve efficiencies and productivity across multiple disciplines
- Results-oriented and timely delivery of appropriate products and services
- Leadership, problem-solving, issue resolution and root cause analysis skills
- Proficiency in documentation and computing, including report generation, database maintenance and resource tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or equivalent work experience
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reno, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A