Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Planner for Full Time at their offices in Sunrise, FL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Planner||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Sunrise, FL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Demand Planner is responsible for creating and maintaining the demand plan and supporting forecasting activities associated with customers and products of a limited portfolio within a BU. This position will ensure that the demand plans use appropriate statistical models, incorporate business intelligence and forecast information from sales, marketing, finance, advanced analytics, and other sources. Responsible for balancing the demand plan to ensure it fully supports both the business and the Product Supply strategies.
- Collaborate with team to implement process improvements
- Work with Sr. Demand Planner on roll-up of portfolio into full SBU forecast
- Learn industry standard Planning verbiage and processes.
- Analyze and update SKU Level demand signal based on trends, alerts, models, assumption changes, inputs, etc. of less complex brand or portfolio.
- Become familiar with Clorox specific Supply Chain Networks and how to model for optimum inventory flow.
- Complete periodic reviews of all system data; identify areas for improvement with Sr. Planner and adjust on appropriate changes.
- Run daily alerts to identify risks to service fulfillment.
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly metrics.
- Prepare reports and graphs for eS&OP meetings
- Create and present recommendations
- Work with Sr. Planner to identify actions to be taken to mitigate risks.
- Become an experienced user of SAP MRP, Excel, Power BI, and other Planning Tools.
- Call out system issues to appropriate parties; create IT tickets as needed Analytics and Communication
- Continuously monitor inventory levels to identify areas for adjustment – can be master data, inventory
- Adjust signal for New Products, Rollovers, and/or Discontinued items
- Search for potential solutions both internally and externally
- Participate in multiple eS&OP process meetings each month with the goal of gaining alignment on consensus demand for assigned portfolio
- Calculate statistical baseline forecast
- Experience using Advanced Planning software tools
- Experienced in setting priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to build strong relationships across the functions and levels
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in analysis, root causes identification, and problem solving
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations
- 3 years of work experience within Demand Planning, Supply Planning, or similar roles
- Able to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions, and formulate next steps
- Exceptional communicator
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- 2 years of work experience in supply planning, demand planning, or other Supply Chain role
- High school diploma from an accredited institution
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunrise, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A