Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Plant Production Manager for Full Time at their offices in Eugene, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Plant Production Manager||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Eugene, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Retort Department’s purpose is to provide high-quality wood char to briquetting on time and in a safe and efficient manner, minimizing costs. The Briquetting department’s purpose is to provide high quality briquettes to the packaging department on time and in a safe and efficient manner that minimizes costs. Reports to the Operations Manager.
- Foster an environment of engagement / empowerment.
- Help prioritize and justify the improvements / investments in capital spending.
- Align corporate strategic initiatives into operational requirements.
- Ensure Retort and Briquetting are in environmental compliance with all plant standards.
- Monitors and manages personnel staff (24/7) to include, but not limited to, the following: safety management, quality systems, timely execution of assigned tasks, adherence to Clorox policies and standards, performance management, budget development and adherence, etc.
- Provides leadership and management of the Retort and Briquetting Departments.
- Actively participate as a member of the Plant Leadership Team, has responsibility to drive overall Plant results.
- Facilitates daily experimentation and broader innovation.
- Familiarity with PLCs, HMIs, Instruments and Interlocks
- Strong leadership, coaching & developing, communication and team building skills
- Strong computer, presentation, analytical skills; Proficient in PC network and mainframe business applications such as Microsoft Office
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Familiarity with the 14 elements of OSHA’s Process Safety Management system. Experience with SAP or Oracle material management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with emphasis on people management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in manufacturing
- Demonstrated the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and developed effective solutions
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eugene, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A