Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a The Clorox Company Careers – Sr. Packaging Materials Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Kennesaw, GA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||The Clorox Company Careers – Sr. Packaging Materials Engineer||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Kennesaw, GA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The individual in this position will draw upon technical knowledge and hands-on experience to lead complex changes and improvements to the North American supply chain. The scope of the role encompasses technical leadership for projects and in some cases overall project management. This includes supply assurance, cost savings, quality issue resolution, and strategic sourcing activities in packaging knowledge, as well as related operational improvements at Clorox plants and contract manufacturers.
- Opportunity to apply a hybrid work schedule that allows flexibility as work requirements shift
- Develop best practices to drive continuous improvement and learning in Production Services and Clorox technical communities, and train others on new tools and practices.
- Travel, primarily in North America and potentially some local to the Atlanta area, :25%, and occasionally overseas.
- Lead or support assigned and self-identified projects, employing WCO (World Class Operations) principles and tools to identify potential losses early in the life of a project and to deliver a vertical, sustainable startup.
- Utilize knowledge of material handling, manufacturing operations, test methods as well as other general science and engineering principles and methods to deliver Global Technical Services goals.
- Leverage technology and resources at the CTC (Clorox Technical Center) to improve GTS functional processes, response times and results.
- Utilize creative technical problem-solving skills and design-of-experiment approach to deliver technical solutions when assigned to support or lead cross-functional teams.
- Drive implementation, prioritization and execution of cost optimization, supply assurance and other supply chain goals.
- This position is open to relocation.
- Communicate effectively within multi-functional teams and build strong partnerships with OS (Operation Services)/GTS Groups, R&D Process and Product Development, Division Quality, Global
- Strategic Sourcing, Global External Manufacturing Solutions, Supply Chain Solutions, business leaders and plant personnel.
- Represent Production Services to assigned business and technical leaders, influence decision-making, enable work processes, and ensure adequate service levels by GTS resources to the division.
- Self-manage complex assignments across multiple locations, products, or businesses.
- Demonstrated technical depth in numerous packaging materials, excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, with ability to explain desired results, risks and next steps to any audience
- Experience operating in and effectively leading cross-functional teams
- Significant packaging material knowledge (i.e. HDPE/PET bottles, Closures, Labels, cases, etc) and comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive as well as documentary
- Ability to communicate ideas in a convincing, influential manner and to interact with all levels of the organization
- 5-8+ years engineering, science or operations work experience.
- Ability to identify, champion and institutionalize new tools, processes, and technologies
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A