Website TJ Maxx
TJ Maxx currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a TJ Maxx Careers – Retail Customer Experience Coordinator for Full Time at their offices in Bloomfield Hills, MI, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||TJ Maxx Careers – Retail Customer Experience Coordinator||Company Name:||TJ Maxx||Job Location:||Bloomfield Hills, MI, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||TJ Maxx||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for promoting an excellent customer experience. Oversees a team of Associates at front of store ensuring prompt, courteous customer service and promotion of loyalty programs. Leads by example by engaging and interacting with all customers, and maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Assigns registers, supports and responds to POS coverage needs, and coordinates breaks for all Associates
- Ensures Associates execute tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; reprioritizes as needed
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Addresses customer concerns and issues promptly, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
- Takes an active role in training and mentoring Associates on front end principals using appropriate company resources and tools
- Role models exceptional customer service
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
- Trains and coaches Associates on personalizing the customer experience while promoting loyalty programs
- Available to work flexible schedule to support business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Strong understanding of merchandising techniques
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train others
- One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience.
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A